Tis the season to vote for SXSWEdu Sessions. Anytime I hear the word Panelpicker, I start a singing in my head that Peter Piper Picked A Peck of Pickled Panels. Yes. That is lame.
So where do you find the awesome sessions to vote for when the SXSWEdu search field is so bad aka nonfunctional?
You come to the Tech Rabbi's Blog!
So beyond my panel which I hope and pray you vote for and leave a comment 😉, here is my top 10 list of awesome sessions that need your vote!
- Ai Zhang, Associate professor and independent consultant, Stockton University
- Michael Cohen, Director of Innovation, YULA Boys High School
- Elyse Burden , CEO, Real World Scholars
- Michael Hernandez, Media Arts Teacher, Manhattan Beach Unified School District
- EDUARDO VALLADARES, Pedagogical Manager , Descomplica
- Manuel Herrera, Innovation Coordinator,
- Christopher Harris, Director of Technology, Pennsauken Public Schools
- Amy Burvall, Creativity and Learning Consultant, Author & Artist, Burvall Industries, LLC
- Dan Ryder, Education Director, Success & Innovation Center , Mt. Blue Campus
- Ela Ben-Ur, Founder and Adjunct Assistant Professor, Innovators' Compass and Olin College
- Heather Lister, Senior Maker Fellow, Foundry Makerspace/MakerShift.io
- Katie Martin, Head of Partnerships - West, AltSchool
- Roxanne Desforges, EdTech & Learning Strategist, Pure & Applied
- Matthew Farber, Assistant Professor, University of Northern Colorado
- Steve Isaacs, Teacher: Game Design & Development, Bernards Township Public Schools
- Ami Shah, CEO, Peekapak
Did I miss an awesome session? Share it in the comments? If you aren't sharing it on social via the hashtag I literally can't find it!